Miyodori Japan Chlorella Chlorophyll benefits :
- Purify blood to have an alkaline body by neutralizing excessive body acid.
- Regulates blood pressure by lowering LDL cholesterol and blood glucose levels.
- Detoxify by binding to heavy metals and harmful toxins from the body.
- Protecting the body against chronic disease such as cancer.
- Increases vitality and decreases levels of fatigue.
- Promotes weight loss by reducing body fats.
- Eliminating free-radicals and protect cells to slow down aging process.
- Bolstering the body immune system.
- Increases production of red blood cell and hemoglobin preventing anemia.
- Eliminating fungus in the body.
- Rich in vitamin A, C, E, K
- Rich in Selenium, iron & Zinc
Frequently Asked Questions
A – Yes, It is suitable for children.
Q – What is the taste of Miyodori Japan Chlorella Chlorophyll?
Miyodori contant Selenium & Zinc
How Selenium Benefits Your Body ?
Top 8 Selenium Benefits
- Acts as an Antioxidant and Defends Against Oxidative Stress
- May Help Defend Against Cancer
- Boosts Immunity
- Improves Blood Flow and Lowers Chance of Heart Disease
- Regulates Thyroid Function
- Increases Longevity
- Helps Reduce Asthma Symptoms
- Can Help Boost Fertility
Why Take Chlorophyll ?
Why Alkalize Your Body?
Chlorophyll the most marvelous and amazing benefit it gives comes from the fact that its molecular structure is absolutely identical to hemoglobin except for the center atom.
In hemoglobin this is iron, whereas in chlorophyll it is magnesium. This means that when ingested, chlorophyll actually helps to do the job of hemoglobin (hemoglobin is so vital to the health of our blood – in fact, blood is approx 75% hemoglobin).
It helps to rebuild and replenish our red blood cells, boosting our energy and increasing our well being almost instantly.
Chlorophyll has the power to regenerate our bodies at the molecular and cellular level and is known to help cleanse the body, fight infection, help heal wounds, and promote the health of the circulatory, digestive, immune, and detoxification systems. Chlorophyll consumption increases the number of red blood cells and, therefore, increase oxygen utilization by the body.
Chlorophyll also reduces the binding of carcinogens (substances that cause cancer) to DNA in the liver and other organs. It also breaks down calcium oxalate stones for elimination, which are created by the body for the purpose of neutralizing and disposing of excess acid.
- Anti Carcinogenic: Chlorophyll protects against a whole host of carcinogens found in fungus-laden foods such as nuts and grains, the toxins from cooked meats, and air-borne carcinogens (from pollution). It blocks the metabolism in the body of harmful chemicals known as procarcinogens that damage DNA. Studies published in the journals Carcinogenesis and Food and Chemical Toxicology clearly display that chlorophyll inhibits carcinogenesis.
- Antioxidant & Anti-inflammatory: containing high levels of the vitamins A, C and E, chlorophyll has strong antioxidant capacity and has also been found to help reduce inflammation.
- Chelation of Heavy Metals: chlorophyll is one of the most important chelates in nature. It’s ability to bind to and remove toxic heavy metals such as mercury makes it an extremely powerful healer. I’m about to have four mercury fillings removed, and you can bet that I will be getting PLENTY of chlorophyll into my body after the procedure!
- Antiseptic: while chlorophyll doesn’t actually have antiseptic properties of its own, it, quite remarkably, DOES have the ability to aid our body’s tissue in destroying germs. By strengthening tissue, it increases the disease resistance of cells and, at the same time, prevents the growth of bacteria!
- Treats Bad Breath: This one is a real bonus and really works! Chlorophyll has a double-action remedy for bad breath. Firstly, as a deodorizer, it will eliminate odours in the mouth and throat, but secondly (and more importantly) it promotes a healthy digestive tract – which is the primary reason for bad breath.
- Rapid Delivery of Magnesium: this has a highly alkalizing effect on the body and helps to deliver much needed oxygen to cells and tissues.
- Contains high levels of FOLIC ACID, IRON, CALCIUM, and PROTEIN: which are all also essential in building and repairing red blood cells and boosting our immune system.
Miyodori Chlorella is from Kyushu Chikugo factory, which has a total of 16 outdoor culture pools. Total of all the pool area is 13,087 m 2, which is equivalent to 10 Olympic swimming pool (1,250 m 2) pool, it is the largest scale in Japan for outdoor culture pool facility specialized in Chlorella.
The Uniques of Miyodori Chlorella Chlorophyll
- The Japan’s highest digestibility rate chlorella of 82.8% (tested by JHNFA) 54 years of safety
- non-toxicity record Based upon 504 cases of studies
- research 16 vitamins
- 14 minerals
- 2 EFAs 4 fibers
- chlorophyll Carotenoids
- RNA & DNA derivatives Glycoprotein
- Polysaccharides No binders
- Very good source of Vitamin B12
The state-of-the art Integral Manufacturing System under one roof !
浪费粮食 ( one sachet = 2kg Vege 叶绿素 )